Listed below are career opportunities offered by FSEA members. You may contact them directly with any questions.
Foil Stamp and Emboss Operator
- Must be able to makeready Kluges and 28X40 hand feed press
- Must be versed in different manufacturers and releases of foil
- Performe routine preventative maintenance and trouble shooting of presses as required.
- Maintian a clean, neat And orderly work area: Including foil, dies and supplies
- Communication with other work areas of shop to ensure smooth workflow.
- Upkeep of jobs logs and work tickets
- Other duties that may be assigned by supervisor
If interested, please contact Kim Calzada, Prestige Embossing, 713-864-0578
B&R Moll Inc., the leading manufacture of the most versatile folder gluers is excited to announce that they are expanding their service department! They are looking for individuals with 3+ year of folder/gluer experience, as well as a mechanical and electrical background. There would be some travel. Technicians would be responsible for customer installs, service, and training on site at the customer location. Competitive salary, 401K benefits, health insurance available, relocation packages available, and more. Please inquire within to Kevin Moll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced Steel Rule Die Maker
SunDance Marketing Solutions, a leading provider in print marketing solutions, is seeking an experienced Die Maker for a part time position. Applicant must be familiar with conventional steel rule die making process and equipment and available to work a flexible schedule between 5 and 15 hours per week. The selected individual must be capable of working in a small team environment where his or her individual contributions will affect the entire organization. We are looking for a motivated and energetic person who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
- Understand die cutting process.
- Create steel rule dies from supplied dieline(s).
- Select proper score, perf and/or cutting rule for given project and bend to suite.
- Cut die boards to size for selected press/die cutter.
- Cut/Jig dieboards using die-saw.
- Deliver completed project to next operation.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance as required.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Previous experience in steel rule die making is imperative.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Contact Dave Leyrer for more information.
Customer Service Manager
FFI die cutting is looking for a Customer Service Manager to run all office aspects of our print finishing business located in Aurora (Denver) Colorado. The person must have the following qualifications:
1) Able to quote foil stamping, die cutting and embossing jobs.
2) Has worked with Dynamics printing software.
3) Communicate with printers and follow-up on jobs.
4) Set up a job schedule and quality control on a daily basis.
5) Read a die schematic and order dies.
6) Be self-sufficient and detailed oriented.
Salary would be commensurate with experience, looking to start immediately.
Contact Bob McNamara for more information.