Foil & Specialty Effects Association
In June, the Foil & Specialty Effects Association (FSEA) hosted a two-day online conference aimed at those involved in print finishing and binding. With more than 250 registrations, the conference sessions were presented via Go-To-Webinar, and all sessions now are online for free, on-demand viewing. Sessions include the following:
- The Impact of Cold Foil on the Embellishment Landscape
- Sustainability in the Print Industry
- Grow Your Business by Promoting Foil & Finishing
- Digital Decorating: Where Does It Fit?
- The R&D Tax Credit
- Working Through Challenges with Paper Stocks and Coatings
- Recruiting Your Next-Generation Workforce
In total, there were 13 webinars presented, covering all aspects of the print decorating and postpress industry. This impactful content is available free to all attendees, thanks to the industry suppliers that stepped up to sponsor the event.
“We were excited to bring this online educational event to the industry at a time when we are all staying a little closer to home,” said Dianna Brodine, assistant director of the FSEA. “Next year, we hope to see everyone in person.”