“In the world of digital print embellishments, we see a market that is on the cusp of going mainstream but still suffers from an awareness issue at the brand and designer level. A key aim of the DEA is to help users and manufacturers educate their customers and increase understanding of how these digital embellishment technologies can help brands increase their print ROI.”
– Gene Petrie, chair, FSEA Board of Directors
The Foil & Specialty Effects Association has launched the Digital Embellishment Alliance (DEA) to create educational and communication opportunities surrounding the growing digital embellishment segment of the printing industry.
- Educational programming and membership benefits specific to this growing segment of the print and packaging industry as more designers, commercial printers and print finishers utilize digital enhancement processes to add value to their print projects.
- Targeted benefits related to accelerating the mainstream adoption of digital embellishment technologies, including programming at FSEA events, standardization initiatives, designer outreach, trend analysis and brand education.
- A website to provide information and resources dedicated to the Alliance and its mission.
- Tangible benefits offered by FSEA, including the FSEA Grainger Discount Program, which can save members thousands of dollars on commonly used supplies and equipment; shipping discounts through Partnership®; and a DEA HelpLinks email community, where members can ask technical questions to others involved with digital embellishment technology.
Membership applications for the Digital Embellishment Alliance will open soon. For more information, contact Jeff Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785.271.5816.